Community Food Co-op - Bellingham (Cordata)
Welcome to the Community Food Co-op, Bellingham's only cooperative grocer. What began in 1970 in Fairhaven as a single 900-square-foot store with fewer than 10 items has grown to a two-store 18,000-member-strong natural grocer. We encourage you to participate by shopping, joining, and building and supporting a sustainable, vibrant community. Our Silver LEED certified Cordata location opened in January of 2009 to serve the residents of the north side of Bellingham.
In our stores you'll find:
- A Certified Organic Produce Department with an emphasis on local
- Natural and sustainable meat and seafood
- Local and imported wine
- An exciting from-scratch deli for any appetite
- An espresso/smoothie bar
- Great house wares and fun stuff
- The most bulk items in town
- Natural and organic grocery items
- In-house baked goods (including GF and Vegan items)
- Organic and hormone-free dairy products
- Natural supplements and wellness products
- Expansive array of specialty diet items
- And best of all, your dollars stay local!
Membership benefits include (but are not limited to!):
- Member-Owner Deals (special pricing on items for members only)
- Special orders (by the case) for a discount
- Periodic member only coupons
- Patronage Refunds in profitable years
- Special pricing on all of our cooking classes and lecture series.
Food may be our middle name, but our first name is Community!