The Merc Community Market & Deli is Lawrence's full service food Co-op that offers an extensive selection of Healthy, Organic and Local products.
- Come try the delicious ready-to-eat foods created by our Deli and Bakery.
- Enjoy locally raised meats and sustainable seafood from our Meat & Seafood Department.
- Relax with a cup of Fair Trade coffee in our new Cafe with free Wi-Fi.
- Our Produce Department is a Certified Organic handler that offers more than 125 Organic fruits and veggies every day!
- Peruse our growing selection of Fair Trade gifts and natural body care.
- Find a cure naturally with our knowledgeable Wellness Staff.
- Purchasing any of The Merc's 700 locally produced items means that you help keep our local economy strong and vibrant.
- Supporting the Co-op helps to build our community through the extensive outreach and education that is paid for in part by every dollar you spend here.
The Merc is a consumer owned co-op that honors both people, the planet and our community. The Merc Co-op is made up of more than 6,000 community owners who've made a one-time $75 stock investment. Joining is easy! You can become an owner at any register and your ownership is fully refundable.